Before you may practice, you must complete:
- All participants must have a sports physical in the last three years and it must be on file with the Athletic Office. Sports physicals are available by appointment in the Health Start Clinic at school.
- All participants must be academically eligible to participate.
- All participants must have their fees paid.
Each junior high activity has a fee of $25.00 ($15 participation fee and $10 equipment fee). For those that qualify for free/reduced lunch, the fee is $10.
($0 for participation fee and $10 equipment fee.)
- Seventh and eighth graders participating at the high school level are responsible for the senior high fee structure.
- Please see the Athletic Director if you are interested in participating in the sports that have an asterisk *.
Minnesota State High School Leagues (MSHSL) Eligibility and Health forms are available at www.spps.sports.org, or www.mshsl.org/publications
Fall Sports Opening Date is Monday, September 12, 2016
Winter Sports (start dates)
Girls' Basketball (October 31, 2016)
Wrestling (November 21, 2016)
Boys' Basketball (January 17, 2017)
Spring Sports Opening Date is Monday, March 27, 2017
Track and Field